Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazy Apple Set

I waited forever for my first apron. It hung about 3 hours away from our home in a small shop in Cambria (where we had our Honeymoon) and every time we would visit that shop I fought with myself not to get it (didn't want to spend the money on myself I guess)! Finally 3 years later for an anniversary gift my hubby bought our first born and myself matching one's!!! Everyday I still cook with that very apron and still love it just as much as ever. But that doesn't mean I cant have more =) Since then the company that makes the fabric has discontinued that print and we have searched high and low to fine an extra for our second baby girl but no luck. So we decided that I'm just going to have to find another mother daughter matching set, the only problem is that I feel like I have to love it just as much as my first which is hard but I think I've found one that comes really close. Here is it....


I'll have to sleep on in for a night or two but it might just do the trick! Not that we have the cash flow for this but its always fun to dream! Some of the best aprons out there are on Etsy.com like this one. You might have to weed threw to find something you like but I think they have an apron for every ones taste. If not you can always start thinking about making one of your own. I say that but I've only made one (half apron, pix below) but have bought my fabric for my first full apron and I'm dying to start it.



I'm headed back to look for more. Hope your wearing what ever cape makes you happy ,
Laura Bray

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

You have won the angel wings give-a-way on my blogspot. Please contact me www.handmaidenscottage.etsy.com

Post a Comment