Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready... Set... Zzzz.

Yay, finally a post. You will have to forgive me, my youngest who is not quit 5 months decided that she waned to have a sleep over with mommy last night. Or it could have been the fact that she just needed mommy to comfort her due to the fact she sounded like she had emphysema. Kiddo, if you ever read this remember you got allergies from your daddy or it could be the fact that you were born in the central valley, your pick. Needless to say I'm not quite on top of my game. Come to think of it I don't know if I really ever am, I'm a mom and there's always something that's not quite right. And that's OK, I wouldn't change it if I could. It has taken me so long to start this blog and I had promised myself that I would start it today. So good, bad, or ugly here I go.

Despite being a bit off my game I'll give you the down low on what I hope to do with this blog. Its going to be about life, kiddos, random tips, meals, cool things I find or make, and anything else that pops into my head. I'm going to try to do at least 4 meals a week, to help my small group girls with ideas on what to cook for their families. At least one thing that's "home made" (aside from meals of course), and 2 cool finds. So I hope you enjoy this blog but even more I hope it helps you keep sane in this crazy world of trying to be as close to a super hero as possible (see the "About Me").

Hope you all have a fun and easy day!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment