Monday, June 28, 2010

Back Home!

We are back... guess I should have told you all that we were going to be gone. Whoops, SORRY lately I've had more "To Do" list then time! So a little over a week up in Idaho with my family celebrating my grandparents 60th anniversary (amazing Go Gma & Gpa) and a little less then a week in Tahoe with my in laws, was truly Amazing (a much needed down time). Back in the real world, No longer are we hanging out on porches or in the Jacuzzi in nice cool 40-50 degree nights. No not even close. The 108 degrees its going to hit today just might convince us to have a larger then previously estimated AC bill for this month. *Sigh* .... I don't want to think about life right now I want to have some fun. So I've pulled a few sites up today that I hope you guys will take a little "ME" time to check out.

This first one is cute. A bit out of my budget but definitely on my "Dream List". www.lisaleonardonline.com Has some of the cutes custom jewelery around. I love the Heartstrings and Friendship necklaces.

Second one is for those of you who need a good laugh. www.thereifixit.com to sum up... All kinds of peoples attempting to be MacGyver.

Last but not least is for any of you who have a hodgepodge of stuff in your cupboards and don't want to run to the store in this heat, check out... www.supercook.com Just plug in a few thing that you have on hand and recipes will appear! (Great way to save a few brain cells on a Monday)

Hope you all have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment